My First Blog!!!!!!

Hey Ya'll!!! (Obviously I am from the south! LOL)

I was born and raised in Mississippi but I now live in the lovely state of TEXAS!!!!!

I am very excited about starting this blog thing. I have always wanted to get into it but I have gone back and forth about what I will actually BLOG ABOUT! So this week I decided to just go for it! If someone reads it that's great and if no one reads it that's fine too!

Today is really just a quick intro so that I can get an idea of how this works and what my blog actually looks like. I am trying to do this, prepare dinner, and prepare for work tomorrow...so I am sure you know how busy I am.

But, to give you an idea of what COCOTIQUE is I will go into a little background information about the box. COCOTIQUE is a monthly subscription box and it is very inexpensive. It is designed for women of color but that does include more than African American women. You can pay monthly for $20, you can get a 3 month subscription for $58 (which saves you $2), you can get a 6 month subscription for $112 (which saves you $8), or you can get a  12 month subscription for $220 (which saves you $20). I actually used a promo code when I applied and I get my monthly subscription for $18 each month.  Tomorrow I will try to come back and review the October COCOTIQUE Box! 
   
Wish me luck on this new blogging journey! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's All Good...Until it Ain't...

Fine-Tuning before Forty

I had a Miscarriage.