It's All Good...Until it Ain't...
So, this means I am off to a good start…twice in one week. Haha! So, the last blog post was a cliffhanger, right? LOL It gave you just enough for me to decide what’s next. After writing that post I thought, “where do I go from here?” But I figured it out…so here goes! All of my 28 years, 10 months and 25 days I have felt and probably been bigger than the average person or what society says is “normal”. My weight fluctuates often I have been a size 5 and I have been a size 16. At this point in my life I am the biggest I have ever been. If you have seen me lately then you know I am a little “THICKUMS” LOL. Over the last year I have told myself “start getting in shape, workout more, eat less, eat better, yadda yadda yadda.” I have started diets and stopped them no sooner than 1 week into it. I have said it ALL but the motivation wasn’t there. Losing weight didn’t become my reality until maybe a month ago when my NP looked at me and said “You need to lo...
Comments
Post a Comment