COCOTIQUE October!

Sooooo, the first thing I learned from my second blog is to NEVER say what I am going to do tomorrow! LOL When life gets busy blogging is where I fall short. With that being said I am so excited to share the October box with you.  Since this is the last box until the end of the month I have more interesting stuff to talk about which includes some goood deals that I have come across lately. SO, without further ado here is my review of the October box.

This box had 6...I repeat 6 full size products which is rare in a subscription box from what I understand.  Those 6 items alone totaled approximately $68...remember the box itself only costs $20.



 Each box comes with a description of what's in the box and what a full size item costs.


 This is a quick shot of everything that came in the box. Below I will review each product a few at a time. 
1. CURLS Defining Moments Curl Release Serum: This is a product with natural ingredients that helps to produce and define frizz free curls. Once you have washed your hair you add his before doing twists, bantu knots, etc. This is for all my natural friends! I will probably give this to my sister or my niece because I PROUDLY relax my hair! lol

2. Shea Moisture Tahitian Noni & Moni Smooth & Repair & Scalp Weekly Therapy: This is a nourishing treatment that helps with obtaining growth as well as healthy and shiny hair. I am very excited about this product. I love when I get Shea Moisture products in my box. 



3. OPI Nail Lacquer Color: I Knead Sour-dough: I looooove OPI and I think this color is perfect for the  Fall season. It is a neutral color that goes with nearly anything in your wardrobe and it looks good on all skin tones. 

4. KIROJA Lavender Dream Shea Nilotica: Okay, so I am a huuuge fan of Shea Butter! I absolutely love it. So I was beyond excited to see this item. It is a great moisturizer for African American Skin. It is often referred to as East African Shea butter so that it is distinguished from West African Shea butter. You simply apply a small amount to your skin. YOU WILL LOVE IT!! It doesn't smell like Shea butter though (I like the Shea butter smell)...it smells more minty.

5. Specific Beauty Professional Moisture Complex: I actually used this product on my face for the first time tonight. It feels good so far. This a paraben free moisturizer that uses plant derived ingredients. I will try to tell you more about this as I continue to use it. 
6. Badger Peppermint & Tea Tree Foot Balm: I have not used this yet but what woman doesn't like a good foot balm! It moisturizes and repairs dry, cracked feet and heels. 

7. Specific Beauty Night Treatment Complex SAMPLE: This is a night treatment that improves skin texture. I  will try this soon since I have started using the Professional Moisture Complex.

8. Black Opal Color Splurge Patent Lips: This was a featured item in the box . The color is called Violine. Of course I love a good lip color and this seems to be just my style. This is a creamy color with pop and shine!

I hope you enjoyed seeing what was in this box! Please leave comments if you have questions! I also like to hear your feedback about my blog, what I can improve on, and what you would like to see more of.  Thanks for reading!!

*Toodles*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I had a Miscarriage.

Black Girl in a Country World

It's All Good...Until it Ain't...