Quick review of COCOTIQUE September

So I have sooo much to talk about today!! I was trying to decide which topic to address! So FINALLY, I decided to talk about my other topics later in the week and review  my COCOTIQUE box from September. Tomorrow I will review the October box. Side Note: I'm changing up my intro located at the top of my blog because I don't want to deter anyone from reading my blog. Though COCOTIQUE has more items that women of color can use there are SEVERAL things in the box that ALL women can use as well. My co-workers were not shy today when telling me "your blog was not for me!" Lol so I wanted to make that clear. 

Now that's out of the way let's start unboxing!!!  September was my first box and the theme was "Unleash Your Inner Queen." I loved everything in this box ESPECIALLY the samples of Derma E Moisturizing Crème (which I plan to buy) and the c. Booth Honey Almond Nourishing Bath and Body Wash. I did not get a picture of each item individually because last month I had no idea I would be blogging. The pictures I have here are what I recovered after sending them to a friend last month. I have tried to tell you a little bit about everything I received in my box. So take a look below and tell me what you think!



COCOTIQUE has gorgeous wrapping. I love the colors!!! 

These are the items that came in my September box! I love the sizes of these products as well. **Cheat for tomorrow: I received 6 full size items in my October box!!!** 

1. Derma E Moisturizing Creme:  A sensitive skin and fragrance free moisturizer that helps diminish fine lines and wrinkles (MY FAVORITE)

2. c. Booth Honey Almond Nourishing Bath and Body Wash: This is a body wash that nourishes and hydrates the skin. I love the smell and I love the way it makes my skin feel. I use this daily!! (MY FAVORITE)

3. Jones and Rose Sweet oil: This is an all over body oil and moisturizer. I really like this product as well. I like that it has a sweet scent and I love using it after a shower.

4. Revlon Bold Lacquer Length and Volume Mascara: For me this is just another Mascara. I will use it but there is nothing about it that made me say "WOW!!!"

5. Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Extra Moisture Detangler: This product is good for dry damaged hair and helps with knots and tangles. This is very good for curly hair!

6. Tulip Coconut  Eau de Parfum. I have not tried this yet but I hope it smells good.

7. Carol's Daughter Macadamia Finishing shine and mist. This is a weightless shine and I looove this product! I use it everyday! (Another FAVORITE!)

8. Cover FX BB Gel. This is a mattifying blemish treatment that treats blemishes and reduces redness and inflammation. I have not tried it yet but I am looking forward to giving it a shot.

9. All Natural Nude Hydrating and Nourishing Deep Conditioner. I am very excited about trying this product as well. I need a good deep conditioner that I can use at home. It is also a tangle free product!

10. OFRA Mocha Lip Gloss. I absolutely love a mocha lip gloss this can be a nude or natural color for me. I have worn this and I actually like it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I had a Miscarriage.

Black Girl in a Country World

It's All Good...Until it Ain't...